DISCLAIMER - Those are just my notes, mostly it helps me remember, I'm adding video reference for the full complete and correct details whenever I can find it.
In the last session we did an awesome drill, when fighting to get the arm-bar we switched to a top gogaplata, the beauty of it is the fact that you can always go back to the traditional arm-bar, but this thing can be super efficient.
- Top position, two legs over the body
- Use the front hand to base
- Quickly move the leg closer to the head
- The foot is hooking the head
- The shin is doing the choke
- In case it is needed,lean forward, push the head into the shin
- Slide the leg to the head
Until next time,